Peaceful Pill Handbook
The Peaceful Pill Handbook or Peaceful Pill eHandbook (PPeH) is offered on a 24 month subscription basis & is updated 6x per year. This handbook provides the best available assisted suicide/voluntary euthanasia information & employs Exit’s unique Reliability-Peacefulness Test to rank end-of-life strategies.
- Chapter 1 – End of Life Considerations
- Chapter 2 – Suicide and the Law
- Chapter 3 – The Peaceful Pill
- Chapter 4 – The Exit “RP” Test
- Chapter 5 – Hypoxic Death & the Exit Bag
- Chapter 6 – Carbon Monoxide
- Chapter 7 – Cyanide
- Chapter 8 – Detergent Death
- Chapter 9 – Introduction to Drugs
- Chapter 10 – Drug Options – Morphine
- Chapter 11 – Drug Options – Propoxyphene
- Chapter 12 – Drug Options – Amitriptyline
- Chapter 13 – Drug Options – Nembutal
- Chapter 14 – Obtaining Nembutal
- Chapter 15 – Using Nembutal for a Peaceful Death
- Chapter 16 – Synthesis of a Peaceful Pill
- Chapter 17 – The Swiss Option
- Chapter 18 – After it’s Over
The online version of the The Peaceful Pill eHandbook contains text, images & instructional videos. An added benefit of reading online is that the text can be magnified for the sight-impaired & can be printed on demand.
Access is via a secure, live link with unique login & password.
The Peaceful Pill eHandbook is the only end-of-life choices guidebook to be written by a Physician & Scientist.